Monday, December 12, 2011

Welcome!

Hi friends! Welcome to the Carl Ray makeup blog! This site is an opportunity to discuss my favorite makeup tips, discuss bridal trends and answer any questions you might have.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a makeup artist with over fifteen
years of experience in the DC area. I've had the pleasure of working with celebrities, politicians, brides and the many beautiful women that call the DC-Metropolitan area their home. I've also worked on numerous galas, events and magazine covers. I do runway, commercial and editorial print makeup and more. I've had the honor of being voted the top makeup artist for ten consecutive years by Washingtonian Magazine.

Since makeup truly is my passion, I want to use this blog as my personal beauty diary and share all the fun and fabulous moments I have getting to do what I truly love to do in life.

I hope you enjoy seeing all the behind-the-scene pictures and videos I'll be posting and hope you interact with me as much as possible. I'm excited to blog and chat with all of you!

Stay beautiful!


XO,
Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment