Friday, December 16, 2011

Washingtonian Bride & Groom Magazine Winter/Spring 2012


I'm thrilled and honored to have been named the 'Top Vote Getter' (top voted makeup artist) by Washingtonian's Bride & Groom Magazine for the second year in a row!

Over the course of my career I've been voted Washingtonian's 'One to Watch' twice and now their 'Top Vote Getter' twice. I've also had the wonderful fortune of being featured on their list for the past 11 years! It truly is an honor to be recognized by such a prominent and influential DC-area magazine.

Their Winter/Spring 2012 issue hits stands today. If you're a bride-to-be, know a bride-to-be or might become a bride-to-be in the near future I urge you to go out and get an issue!

The magazine is the perfect wedding guide with in depth reviews and information on all the vendors you could ever need or want to help plan all the various aspects of your dream wedding.

I've had the pleasure of doing makeup for the cover and the inside shoot in the past and love working with the Washingtonian team. They always produce beautiful issues that help remind brides what a special, magical time planning your wedding should be.

I'm in good company with all my colleagues and congratulate everyone who made the list!

Check out some of the work I've done with Washingtonian:


Bridal Present Suggestions:

I love the idea of presenting a recently engaged loved one with a basket of planning and celebrating goodies! Pick up Washingtonian's latest Bride & Groom issue along with some cutely designed stationary (perfect for jotting down important wedding-related notes) and a delicious bottle of bubbly to share together! You'll be instantly voted 'Top Gift Giver' by the appreciating bride-to-be.

Hope you check out this issue!


If you'd like more information on my work visit my website: carlraymakeupartist.com.
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: @CarlRayMakeup and Facebook: Carl Ray Makeup Artist.


xo,
Carl Ray








No comments:

Post a Comment